Skip to main content

Alien GMO Corn Gods / When the "Privacy Invasion Stunt" Began

Alien GMO Corn Gods / When the "Privacy Invasion Stunt" Began...

by Myra Sue St. Clair Baldwin

It was after 8/10/15 that the alleged spy operation started, because I had emailed a friend about wanting someone to produce a film about some GMO alien corn gods that were colonizing our planet (a story I made up). I just found that message in my Messenger account today. It was also around the time that my great nephew Parker was born. My mother had called me and said that my nephew Marcus and his wife had a baby and said I should call them. I didn't call them because I was really freaked out by the belief that my privacy was being invaded at the time.

Below is the message I wrote to my X-boyfriend's friend, Tim Mattson (who works with an acting group in New York and produces skits & ads). The grammar and spelling are poor because I was writing fast. I was going through a period of heightened creativity at the time and feeling very ambitious!

I never told Tim the whole story about the Alien GMO corn gods. I never wrote the whole story down. However, I just remembered that in the story the aliens were not only colonizing the planet, but they were also colonizing our bodies and brains with genetic material from the GMO corn products we were eating. They could then take over control of our brains and our bodies.


"Hey I have a movie idea and was wondering if you would like to produce it

Go [So] Monsanto corn alien gods have invaded the earth and have sent billions of space alien eggs to colonize our planet…

More to come

I need your phone number btw and mine is 509 838 7443. The plan is to use as much DIY as possible in making like from scriptures tec. Paper mache r dig costume design. Free paint form incinerator. Gotta couple of people that know how to work with scrap metals. And a theatre friend knows set design and costume design and got other ideas including who I want to write the male dialogue but need full staff to help put this all together.

I can only be creator so we would need male and female copywriters and staff people of all kinds

Message me your phone number but also call and leave is your phone number on my answering machine because my friend will be taking away my I access to Facebook and I don’t have caller ID or voicemail. Just old fashioned phone with answering machine. And I screen phone calls. Please leav area code with phone number thank you"




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Profiles in Black History: Kwame Ture (formerly Stokely Carmichael)

Written by Sean P. McKelvey Last week I wrote about Bayard Rustin; an essential figure in the civil rights movement, who seems basically left behind and forgotten by our history books. Unfortunately, there are a whole slew of activists that were instrumental in ushering necessary change into American society – when it needed it most – that are strangely (and suspiciously, may I add) left out of our history books. This week, I want to place a special spotlight on Kwame Ture aka Stokely Carmichael; another shining example of someone incredibly important yet seemingly left out of history, altogether. Kwame Ture was born Stokely Carmichael in Trinidad in 1941. He moved and resided in the United States of America from the age of 11 until his eventual exile from the states, which came later in his life. He was exiled after years of activism and academic critique of the U.S. American system that still greatly oppressed himself and basically, any and all other members of his

Drunkcast #2: "Potcast" Podcast

In our second Drunkcast episode, we discuss the holiday 4/20 which is also sadly Hitler's birthday, legalization versus decriminalization of drugs, our own personal histories of drug use, privacy invasion & mental health, the film "Reefer Madness", and the COVID-19 pandemic. Below is a link to the audio file for the potcast podcast: Audio File: Potcast Podcast

Schizophrenia-Related PTSD

Photo by Orion Moon Article written by Myra Sue St. Clair Baldwin I'm back in weekly counseling as well as group therapy at Frontier Behavioral Health. I'm processing a lot of memories right now since I started writing about the "Privacy Invasion Stunt" and since I have a speaking gig coming up. I went a long time avoiding processing what I'd been through. There's a lot of research out there about how many with schizophrenia had trauma, especially childhood trauma in their past, but there doesn't seem to be much or any research out there about trauma being caused BY a schizophrenic episode. The alleged spy operation I endured was VERY traumatizing. Some of the voices brought up sexual trauma I experienced in high school and rubbed it in my face. And that's not all they did. See also: Orion Moon Interviews Myra Sue St. Clair Baldwin "My Schizophrenic Episode" with Myra Sue St. Clair Baldwin The Privacy Invasion Stunt,